Surface active agents in technical applications
Surface active agents are commonly known as formulation backbones for household, industrial and personal care liquid cleaners. However, various formulations in technical applications also require surfactants to work properly.
EOC Surfactants offers several types of surface active agents, depending on the application.
We offer a wide spectrum of anionic surfactants:
- Foaming agents creating fine and dense foam for shoe material, mattresses and artificial grass backings
- Low foaming wetting agents used in aqueous overprint varnishes for coatings in the packaging and paper industries
- Emulsifiers, dispersants and stabilizers for the emulsion polymerization of diverse homo- and copolymers for textile binders and adhesives
- Penetrating agents in crop protection formulations
- Skin softening agents in the leather industry
Our range of nonionic surfactants finds its main application as
- Foam booster and foam stabilizer in industrial and institutional cleaning
- Foaming auxiliary in the textile industry
- Emulsifier, lubricant and corrosion inhibitor in metalworking fluids
Our amphoteric surfactants show excellent foam formation and foam stabilization and are compatible with a wide spread of formulations. These surface active agents are used in anionic and cationic bitumen emulsions for the construction market, in latex compounds for the carpet and textile industries and in foam cementing and well stimulation in the oil and off shore industries.
EOC Group, a flexible partner for high-quality raw materials
EOC Surfactants, member of the EOC Group, is a supplier of raw materials for partners looking for a personal approach in a global environment, consistent high-quality products with a reliable and flexible supply chain, broad professional technical support and new product development in consultation with customers. In our own R&D center, we focus on continuous product and process improvement and deploy our in-house knowledge for product innovations that meet and exceed both market and customer expectations.
Find out more about our products below or tell us how we can help enhance your formulations.